Roles and responsibilities: A blockchain quality engineer is responsible for developing automation frameworks, manual testing, and testing for glitches and bugs. If any problems arise, they have reported the concern to the right department and ensured that the final product does not have any bugs.
Average Salary (Per Annum): US$112,000
- The candidates should have detailed knowledge about various blockchain developments, concepts, and their implementations.
- Should be updated with the recent technological developments based on blockchain, and related technologies.
- Should be agile yet attentive while doing quality analysis and preparing reports.
- The candidates should have proper management and leadership skills.
- And should also pay proper attention to the needs of the clients and analyze if the correct product is being delivered.
Top 3 Online Courses:
Blockchain 360 by Coursera: This course is provided by Coursera in collaboration with EIT Digital. It is a free online course for approximately 3 hours which provides the learners with a detailed, in-depth knowledge of blockchain training and its effect on the digital business process.
Blockchain for Business: The New Industrial Revolution by Udemy: This course provides a profound understanding of blockchain and its potential global impact. It also helps its learners develop a solid fundamental understanding of the inner workings of the technology.
Ethereum QA Engineer Course by B9lab: This is a certified training program for aspiring QA engineers and testing experts. It provides hands-on examples of rigorous testing and explains how to introduce formal testing into blockchain projects.
Top 3 Educational Institutes Offering the providing the Program
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT): MIT is one of the leading educational institutes in the world providing an array of blockchain and fintech courses to its students. They learn everything about crypto finance, blockchain quality, programs, solutions, and others.
- University of Oxford: Oxford University is one of the oldest universities in the world. It is considered a leading university for its impactful research and high-quality academics. Its programs for fintech and blockchain technology are some of the finest in the world.
- National University of Singapore: NUS is one of the top three universities in Singapore. The university offers a wide range of courses on financial technology. The university’s blockchain research community conducts several high-end entrepreneurial initiatives.
Top 5 Recruiters for This Job Role
PwC: PwC uses blockchain to powerfully disrupt the traditional aspects of how businesses and economies work. The blockchain solutions developed by the company are specifically aimed at business needs and providing trust.
Oracle: Similar to all the other companies, Oracle realizes the importance of blockchain as it provides a collaborative framework for sharing reliable data. The company needs to make sure that the solutions and services provided by the company based on this technology are of high quality.
Coinbase: Coinbase has built the world’s largest compliant cryptocurrency platform with multiple successful products. The company has always been an advocate of blockchain technology and has played a major part in the mainstream adoption and awareness of cryptocurrency.
EY: The company uses blockchain to integrate information and efficiency within and across the enterprise. It interprets the needs of the organization and provides solutions based on the technology.
IBM: IBM hires for this role to make sure there are no errors, with improved customer satisfaction, reduce costs and also improve productivity and efficiency.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author