Artificial intelligence or AI as we popularly call it is a very hot topic nowadays and people are showing interest in AI and the jobs in that field, especially government Jobs for that matter. Now AI can be implemented in various fields ranging from agriculture to healthcare to various production industries and a lot more. This article lists the top AI government jobs in India to apply for today.
National Informatics Centre, Govt of India
Requires candidates with B.Tech and MTech in computer science or MCA with 1 or more years experience in the development of AI/ML projects as interns for 6 months.
Note: Depending on the performance of the candidates, the duration will be extended.
The company is looking for a high-quality online training provider in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science.
- Required a person who can act as an assistant trainer (lab assistant) for Python programming.
- The ideal candidate should be good in any programming skill and willing to learn Python programming in a few weeks.
- The candidate is supposed to reply to technical emails from learners.
- Apart from core technical tasks, the candidate is supposed to do some coordination tasks around organizing training.
- A technical task like a reply to technical queries (related to Python) to candidates (50% time)
- Perform training and related support and coordination (50% time)
- Should have overall 8+ years of relevant experience in IT industry and preferably majority in banking domain with exposure to screening/AML
- Should have 6+ years of experience in owning project deliverables and activities, which also includes release management.
- Participating in all phases of the design, test, and implementation process
- Helping to modify the project scope, identify and troubleshoot problems with implementation or efficiency
- Performing data analysis to assess what types of modifications need to occur, and determine how well the new implementations are working.
- Should have excellent motivation, communication skills (oral & written) along with good presentation and documentation skills
- Provides input to the project plan or estimates the implementation cost
- Ability to multi-task and engage productively on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively, and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk to ensure the successful delivery of the project
- Manage the communication channels and relationships with senior stakeholders. Ensure all stakeholders are sufficiently briefed.
Requirements: Must have experience in the field of AI for 4- 8yrs
- Originate new Analytics &AI opportunities in partnership with Global Markets, Sectors, and IBM Brands
- Work closely with the deal teams to shape and solution Analytics & AI-led programs, continuously engage with key client executives and share IBM solution details, effectively communicate value propositions on analytics-led insights and embed AI solutions in client processes
- Own end to end delivery of,
a. large & complex Analytics &AI led transformation programs,
b. small and nimble business insights initiatives to realize quick gains,
c. work with IBM and Partners to bring the best tools and delivery methods
- Own the offerings and assets on key components of the Analytics & AI value chain, including understanding burning platform and industry trends, defining and framing hypotheses
- Build key partnerships with top tools, platforms, and fintech
- Improvise new and innovative data assets and drive their adoption to the market.
- Be a thought leader on AI
- Should have hired and nurtured talent and grown them in market-facing specialists and consultants. Should have built a community of practice on data.
- 3-5 years in AI and data science-related work experience is preferable
- Expertise in optimization, signal processing, Kalman filtering, particle filtering, etc.
- Experience in developing advanced models and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in code development (Python)
- Tangible publications, reports, presentations, or deployed tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Develop deep technical expertise working on the latest AI-related projects
- Collaborate with like-minded innovators and AI residents’ communities across the globe, Shell experts, and mentors
- Channel your efforts from ideation to execution working to rapidly deploy solutions
- Deploy solutions across a breadth of Shell businesses – from Exploration to trading, or retail to new energies.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author