Recently, cognitive computing has been getting a significant amount of traction. It has offered several things to the business world. Since the introduction of IBM Watson, we began to witness the transformations that it can bring to companies. Humans are now studying machine languages to automate tasks by communicating with machines and providing instructions using cognitive computing. There are several tools and applications that are available in the market. This article brings to you the top 10 cognitive computing tools in 2021.
• SparkPredict: SparkPredict by SparkCognition can benefit the company as it applies sophisticated algorithms to your sensor data and adds intelligence to the company’s network. SparkCognition also offers other tools like SparkSecure and MindFabric.
• Ignio Cheetah by TCS: Launched in 2015, Ignio was created to combine the three main pillars of technology-artificial intelligence, machine learning, and advanced software engineering. It facilitates automation that allows management of priority events, reduction of false alerts, predicting the urgent tasks before, and much more.
• Deepmind: It is a cognitive computing software company that offers a 3D customizable game-like platform that is tailored for agent-based AI research. The Deepmind platform offers features like AI, deep mind health, and security to name a few. It is an appropriate option for businesses as it offers a free trial version to determine if its suits the company’s objectives.
• Iris: Since data, accessibility remains to be a challenge, Apixio, a healthcare analytics company is providing Iris, a cognitive computing platform that is bridging the gap using doctor’s notes and records to derive insights from the same. Iris uses ML algorithms that are fed with the data and then the information is drawn using data integration tools.
• AlphaGo: AlphaGo by Google was introduced as a cognitive computing tool that works on algorithms using a combination of techniques like machine learning, tree traversal, and deep neural technology. Earlier, neural networks were used to determine human behavior, now, with the emergence of AlphaGo intelligence, it can also be used to mimic human behavior.
• IBM Watson: IBM Watson is a well-known cognitive computing platform, leveraging deep content analysis and evidence-based reasoning to accelerate and improve the decision-making capabilities of a company. It also reduces operational costs and optimizes company outcomes.
• Expert System: This software combines language and technology to enhance a company’s ability to use unstructured content. The Expert System enhances the machine’s insight, makes more enlightened decisions, and strengthens the accuracy of the outcomes revealed by the company analytics.
• Aila: Aila by Enterra Solutions aims to tackle unanswerable questions by traditional data analytics. It aims for minimum dependency on the data or data experts and generating cost-effective insights. Aila combines both artificial intelligence and advanced mathematics to solve complex problems.
• Microsoft Cognitive Services: This cognitive computing software allows companies to build apps with powerful algorithms using the latest and updated lines of code. It works and several platforms and devices like iOS, Android, and Windows. Also, implementing it with Microsoft only increases its efficiency.
• Cortex Certifai: It is an auditing tool for artificial intelligence, which was introduced with the sole purpose of bridging the trust gap between AI and its deliverance. Cortex uses AI for the detection of vulnerabilities in black boxes without being dependent on their access.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy