The automobile is arguably the most important invention of the past hundred years. Though it has changed daily life more than most innovations like introducing innovative designs such as electric engines, keyless ignition, and connected vehicle systems. The most exciting new frontier in transportation technology is self-driving cars. Built with the most powerful 3D imaging and AI out there, driverless vehicle developers aim to ensure that riders enjoy a hands-free experience without compromising on personal safety. This article lists the top self-driving or autonomous vehicles jobs in India to apply today.
Senior Technical Program Manager – Autonomous Vehicles
Location: Pune, Maharashtra
- Develop safety compliant (ISO26262) system software for NVIDIA Drive solution for autonomous vehicles
- Develop real-time system software solutions for NVIDIA Tegra SOC
- Development bring-up activities for next-generation Tegra SOC
- Work with the ASIC teams to enhance virtualization support in the SOC
- Extensively use formal methods to design and develop high integrity software
- Handle complex issues defects involving interactions between components partitioned across the large software stack
- Learn to harness the maximum performance and superb stability of the system software performance to run them in real-time
- Training and technically grooming junior engineers.
- Bachelors/Masters or equivalent experience in computer science from a reputed engineering college
- 9+ years of experience with system software design and development for real-time embedded systems, optimizations, and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of computer architecture, operating system fundamentals
- Excellent in embedded system C and/or Ada/SPARK programming and debugging skills
- Hands-on experience with debugging tools JTAG, DSTREAM
- Who are dedicated, fast to take action, strong teammate, self-motivated with excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
Click here to apply
Senior System Software Engineer – Autonomous Vehicles
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Help automotive software product execution in a highly multifaceted environment
- Work with the engineering team to manage execution scope, schedules, risks, dependencies. Coordinate release content and efforts with multiple program/engineering managers who own individual components.
- Balance risks and tackle problem that affects release scope, schedule, and quality
- Work closely with the leadership team to help define measures of release quality using industry standards
- Establish metrics to assist with assessing the health of the release
- Guide the team on executing in an accurate agile/scrum manner
- Assist in improving processes and procedures within the team. Help streamline day-to-day operations
- Regularly communicate the program status and key issues to management and across teams within the organization.
- BS/MS Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years recent Program/Project Management experience driving the planning and execution of software engineering projects, and releasing commercial products
- Experience handling product execution releases with the short/long release cadence in a multifaceted environment
- A consistent track record of leading and successfully delivering medium to large programs and projects, process improvements
- Shown ability to evaluate and drive adoption of new and improved process workflows in medium to large organizations
- Experience with new product introduction and program managing research teams is a plus
- Agile and Scrum methodology
- The previous experience lived a life as a software developer or software QA engineer. Understand the pressures they are under, allowing you to more effectively lead them in projects as well as the process.
- Familiarity with embedded systems is a plus
- Background in successfully leading global projects across time zones
- Prior experience with Jira and/or JAMA, to the point that you can comfortably teach an engineering team how to use these tools and execute in an Agile/scrum manner
- PMP, Scrum Master certification is a plus
Click here to apply
Frontend Developer – Autonomous Vehicles
The NVIDIA DRIVE maps team is looking for passionate individuals to craft and develop cloud-native solutions for building HD (high definition) maps for autonomous driving.
NVIDIA has continuously reinvented itself over two decades. From being leaders in GPU computing and high-end graphics, NVIDIA technologies are now fuelling most of the modern self-driving cars. NVIDIA DRIVE mapping is an open and scalable solution that can create, update, and localize high-definition (HD) maps critical for achieving higher levels of autonomy. The advanced sensors and high-performance NVIDIA compute that are laying the foundation for autonomous vehicles are also driving the next generation of HD map development.
In this role, you will be developing web applications to visualize sophisticated multi-sensor data to build and validate HD maps for self-driving cars across the world. We are seeking the best front-end developers passionate about solving problems using the latest graphics, 3d rendering, and other related UX technologies.
- Developing a scalable cloud-based editor to create, edit and validate maps for L3 and L4-style maps that can be edited by 100s of labelers.
- Visualizing high-definition map data including LiDAR and RADAR point clouds with robust and reliable ways to edit them.
- Collaborating with different algorithm teams, operations teams, and infrastructure teams within mapping including algorithms, client, and validation, and work with consuming and processing 3D geometric data and semantic map payloads.
- BS/MS degree in Computer science or related areas or equivalent experience
- 3 plus years of proven experience building robust software solutions with significant rendering and UI Components
- Good understanding of OpenGL, Direct3D, Vulkan, or similar rendering engines
- Familiarity with at least one database like MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB
- Prior experience with NodeJS and react or angular or equivalent HTML5, CSS frameworks
- Experience in leveraging web analytics
- Ability to decompose problems into clear software and UX design actions
- Very good understanding of best practices in modern software engineering, coding standards, source code management, build processes, validation, debug and issue tracking
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work in a multicultural multi-location team
- Autonomous, responsible engineer who is also a phenomenal teammate.
Click here to apply
RBEI/EXP3-Vehicle Motion Control for Autonomous Driving
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited
- Competent in object-oriented concepts and programming languages (C / C++)
- Know-how and understanding of different vehicle components and operations
- A clear understanding of the SW development life cycle is mandatory
- Experience in model-based development like ASCET or Matlab
- Experience in Requirements Management Tools like DOORS, GTest, Design/architecture tools like EA /Flux, SCM tools like ClearCase/RTC/ALM/MKS, unit test tools like CANTATA, and debuggers.
- Knowledge in automotive protocols for communication (CAN, FlexRay)
- Knowledge in automotive safety standards (ISO26262) and processes (ASPICE).
- Logical, analytical, and debugging/problem-solving skills soft skills
- Must be able to learn, understand, apply and work in new technologies / Abstract concepts
- Self-Motivated individuals who can manage shifting priorities and be flexible
- Ability to work independently as well as a good team player
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer handling skills.
Click here to apply
Motion Planning Engineer (Autonomous Vehicles Engineer)
ICAV Tech Pvt. Ltd.
- Design and implement key components of the planning stack, responsible for real-time motion planning development
- Building/Integrating software and algorithms for path planning, behavioral planning, and vehicle control
- Testing algorithms in simulation, in a vehicle under a controlled environment, and deploying the component on the actual vehicle in the field, for validating assumption and testing interfaces
- Benchmarking and validating navigation systems for final deployment
- Collaborating with technical and non-technical team members to build full-stack autonomous solutions
- Developing safety engineering and fault tolerance into navigation and control systems.
- Understanding of a variety of motion planning approaches
- Experience in developing real-time motion planners and verifying simulators and real situations
- Strong algorithm design, implementation, and debugging skills
- Production grade Code & Software development experience with C++ & Python, MATLAB.
- ROS & ROS2 Experience
- Understanding of configuration spaces and a variety of planning techniques (A*, D*, RRTs, PRMs, convex programming, probabilistic planning, etc.)
- Highly skilled in motion planning and control theory (e.g., model predictive control, vehicle dynamics modeling)
- Knowledge and experience in designing and developing finite state machines are preferable
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
- Must be comfortable working over with large data sets
- Strong team player, comfortable working in a vibrant, diverse, and interdisciplinary team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills to provide optimal solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Click here to apply
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author